My client is an international research charity looking for an experienced and ambitious HR Manager to join them for a period of 12 months on a maternity cover. You will be responsible for proving a high quality, professional and customer focused HR service across the organisation.
Key responsibilities will include:
• Ensure the provision of professional and timely advice and guidance to staff and line managers on complex employee relations issues and change management.
• Develop, review and implement HR policies, procedures and guidance documents, ensuring legal compliance and best practice.
• Liaise closely with the Recruitment Team, raising awareness of possible future vacancies early and sharing knowledge of business areas to help inform campaigns and accomplish the best outcome.
• Ensure the delivery of a professional, responsive and customer-focused HR support service.
• Manage HR Adviser and Administrative support teams to guarantee the provision of a high-quality HR support service to staff and managers.
You will be a fully qualified HR professional with a firm understanding of current employment law and best practice. You will have experience of high volume workloads and working to tight deadlines. You will also be a leading and engaging individual demonstrating the organisation’s values and principles building instant credibility at all levels within the business and proactively contributing to organisational success.
If you If you are interested in this opportunity and acquire the skills and experience required please apply now!