An NHS Trust in London are recruiting a HR Manager on an permanent basis. The ideal candidate will use their knowledge in employment law and best practice to advise managers and staff, on workforce issues and improvements to contribute to the overall workforce strategy.
- Provide professional management of employee relations cases across all business areas
- Provide professional advice and support to management with regards to restructure and acquisition (TUPE) of services
- Report to the Head of Human Resources on complex casework
- Coach HR Advisers to support managers on disciplinary & grievance issues
- Work with the HR Systems Manager and Resourcing Manager with the improvement of the ‘Employee life Cycle’, from recruitment/ on-boarding to retention.
- Support the Head of HR in the development of Equality and Diversity initiatives.
- Assist the Head of Human Resources with organisational capability management
- Proven experience with complex ER casework
- Up to date knowledge of employment law and good employment practice
- Experience with TUPE