Senior HR Business Partner
A Local Authority in West London are looking for an experienced Senior HR Business Partner to join their team during a period of significant change.
In preparation for their site move in 2019, the organisation is looking to recruit a dynamic and talented professional with the personal drive to see constant improvement and results as it moves towards the future.
The Senior HR Business Partner will play a key role in supporting delivery of the organisation’s strategic and operational HR goals, working both as a proactive lead and in support of the Head of HR, ensuring that the sizable workforce continues to go through positive refinement and development thanks to fresh innovations and ideas.
- Support the Head of HR in delivering the HR work programme, including strategic projects, complex employee relations casework and capabilities/practice reviewing
- Support development of people plans to prepare staff for the move to a new centre in 2019
- Provide active leadership in all HR issues
- Initiate and produce reports for senior-level Governmental stakeholders
- Work proactively with outsourced HR services to deliver a robust and seamless overall service
- Chartered member of CIPD and appropriate Bachelor’s Degree
- Senior-level HR strategic and operational experience
- Experience in supporting the development and implementation of the People Strategy and associated action plans
- Project Management experience, including Change management
- Strong talent management experience, including recruitment and succession planning
This is a key role for a respected Local authority, paying a salary of £60,000 - £70,000.