People and Culture Advisor
Communicorp UK is home to some of the most exciting brands in UK radio. We employ more than 140 employees and over 200 freelance and casual workers across nine locations who work with over 2,500 businesses each year and provide our clients a full range of marketing services with a focus on delivering a strong ROI. We're radio people who make a difference and do ideas, relationships and results better than anyone else.
Our People Team have a mission to give everyone who works with CCUK an award-winning career experience. We do this by ensuring every aspect of employment with us is engaging, inspiring and creative. We are role models for our values and leaders of a top performing culture, giving our people their platform to perform, their canvas to create and the autonomy to do the best work of their lives.
You are a key role in the team and will contribute to our company goals by :
- Controlling our People and Payroll administration processes at all stages of the employee lifecycle from onboarding through to exit, suggesting new and innovative ways of working to ensure we are always fresh thinking and delivering the best service we can.
- Being our HR systems superuser. This means keeping your knowledge and expertise of our IHCM system, Survey software, Rewards platform and LMS fresh and current to keep us up to date and getting the most from our software. This includes creating and analysing people reports and metrics.
- Provide advice and guidance to employees and managers on our People processes and policies, and HR best practice.
- Maintain our People and Manager information areas to keep our guides and policies current, user friendly and aligned with our best employer brand.
- Partner with hiring managers to ensure we follow a smart and efficient process with every vacancy. Sourcing and connecting with talent through our social/industry networks and giving every applicant a positive experience with CCUK.
- Working with the Director of People and P&C Project Manager to deliver key initiatives and grow your role.
You will need to be smart, bold and engaging and be able to display our company values in everything you do; Bravery, Integrity and Passion. You will be passionate about making a difference to people through your role.
- You will have a minimum 2 years’ experience within an HR team at assistant level looking to grow into an Advisor, or at practicing Advisor level.
- CIPD qualified or looking to work towards this
- Sound working knowledge of employment law and HR best practice
- Confident communicator at all levels
- You will be super organised, process driven and can work at a fast pace
- You will have strong analytical skills for all kinds of reporting on employee statistics
- You’ll have strong knowledge and confidence using people and payroll software systems, SharePoint and intranet sites.
- You will love working with people and be the most approachable person in our business.
- Experience of resourcing/talent acquisition would be an advantage
- Salary circa £25k (depending on experience)
- Up to 30 days holidays
- Life assurance
- Perkbox rewards
Read more about rewards and our culture on our website
Your Team and Location
You will be based at our head office in Spinningfields, Manchester and report to the Director of People in a team of four.