International HR Business Partner
- Full Time
An exciting charity in East London is looking for a new International HR Business Partner to join their team on a permanent basis.
In this role, you will oversee a range of HR areas and projects, including learning and development, reward and benefits, growth plans and employee engagement on an international level.
- Support line managers in the development and implementation of resourcing procedures
- Train and advise managers in recruitment, retention and talent management strategies
- Oversee reward and benefits including annual reviews, benchmarking, appraisals and reward structures
- Change practices internationally by reporting on HR trends and issues such as best practice
- Offer solutions in complex employee relations cases
- International HR experience across multiple regions
- Experience working in a charity
This is a fantastic opportunity for an internationally experienced HR Business Partner to join an innovative organisation and help it to expand and improve internationally.
If you are interested in this opportunity or would like to find out more, please apply online today.
Apply for International HR Business Partner
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly