My client, a large NHS trust in based in Central London is seeking an ER Manager on an interim basis.
This is a full time post ideal for someone who has strong previous experience and is passionate about resolving complex ER cases.
- To review and ensure existing policies and procedures
- direct line management responsibility for ER Advisory team
- support the Head of HR Ops and the wider HR team
- To provide senior leadership in all Employment Tribunal cases
- Be accountable for oversight of process and procedures relating to job evaluation, outcomes and review information systems
Key Skills Required:
- Previous NHS experience is desirable
- Extensive experience handling complex Employee Relations cases, knowledge of HR policies, procedures and Employment Law
- Experience of organisational change e.g. TUPE, Restructure, redundancy
- Experience managing a team
If you are seeking your next interim opportunity, and believe you have the relevant skills and experience for this role, please submit your application ASAP.