4 days left
- Full Time
My client, a large NHS trust in based in Central London is seeking an ER Manager on an interim basis.
This is a full time post ideal for someone who has strong previous experience and is passionate about resolving complex ER cases.
- To review and ensure existing policies and procedures
- direct line management responsibility for ER Advisory team
- support the Head of HR Ops and the wider HR team
- To provide senior leadership in all Employment Tribunal cases
- Be accountable for oversight of process and procedures relating to job evaluation, outcomes and review information systems
Key Skills Required:
- Previous NHS experience is desirable
- Extensive experience handling complex Employee Relations cases, knowledge of HR policies, procedures and Employment Law
- Experience of organisational change e.g. TUPE, Restructure, redundancy
- Experience managing a team
If you are seeking your next interim opportunity, and believe you have the relevant skills and experience for this role, please submit your application ASAP.
Apply for ER Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly