Graduate Recruitment Advisor
4 days left
- Full Time
A leading international law firm based in the City are currently looking to recruit Graduate Recruitment Advisor on a permanent basis.
The Graduate Recruitment Advisor will take the lead on attracting and recruiting trainees and vacation scheme interns for the firm.
The key responsibilities will include:
- Co-ordinating all on campus events as well as the firm’s vacation schemes, open days and workshops
- Running of assessment days
- Representing the firm at law fairs and universities
- Updating and disseminating the marketing materials
- Identifying advertising opportunities
- Providing advice for the continual review of the graduate recruitment processes.
- Working closely with the wider HR team to review and develop the graduate and apprentice recruitment processes
The Graduate Recruitment Advisor will be an experienced student/graduate recruiter, having coordinated programmes for law firms or professional services previously. Strong communication and people skills are essential, as the role will involve dealing with senior stakeholders, external vendors and candidates on a daily basis. Sensitivity when dealing with employee issues is necessary due to the junior nature of the client group.
It is Career Legal’s policy, as a matter of courtesy to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Career Legal is a Recruitment Agency and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients. Thank you
Apply for Graduate Recruitment Advisor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly