3 days left
- Full Time
Morgan Law is currently working with an International Charity in central London to support them in finding a new permanent HR Officer. In this generalist role your responsibilities will include:
Some of your key responsibilities will include:
- Oversee the delivery of the payroll and range of UK benefits for UK based staff
- Support pay benchmarking and annual pay processes
- Support the recruitment team with recruitment administration
- Act as the primary HR team point of contact with all learning and development providers and for all staff learning and development enquiries internally.
- Act as a first point of contact for staff by responding to general HR queries
To apply for this role you will have previously working in HR with 2 years experience.
Apply for HR Officer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly