My client, a world-class law firm based in London, is looking for a Recruitment Specialist, to deliver an effective and efficient resourcing service for the firm, specifically within the fee-earning and Business Services space.
The Recruitment Specialist will be responsible for designing resourcing campaigns, sourcing and selecting candidates, client management and evaluation of the recruitment process.
The key duties will include:
- Managing the end to end recruitment process for all relevant areas, ensuring an excellent service is delivered.
- Working closely with colleagues to manage a high volume of activity, focused upon a minimum of 70% direct sourcing.
- Developing strong relations with internal and external stakeholders, influencing at all levels to ensure the balance of best practice and needs of the Firm are met.
- Providing professional guidance to Partners and Managers to enable them to manage recruitment more effectively.
- Assisting in developing and delivering strategic aims and objectives of the team.
- Leading on a number of Resourcing Projects, liaising with Business Services regarding future requirements.
The Recruitment Specialist will have previous experience in managing the end to end recruitment process, ideally within a professional services firm. Being able to work under pressure and to tight deadlines, you will be highly client focused with strong influencing, communication and team working skills. You must have a sound knowledge of specialised recruitment, using your judgement to provide solutions to complex problems. Your accuracy and high attention to detail is essential. Experience of e-Recruitment tools and social sourcing platforms will be an advantage.
It is Career Legal’s policy, as a matter of courtesy to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Career Legal is a Recruitment Agency and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients. Thank you