Senior HR Business Partner
3 days left
- Full Time
We are looking for a Senior HR Business Partner who can work in a strategic and operational capacity. You will be assigned to a specific department and lead a team of professionals to deliver HR and Organisational Change strategies and initiatives across different services areas, working in partnership to deliver identified business needs and objectives.
You will need to have a proven record of success in leading teams of professional HR and Employee Engagement specialists to deliver organisational objectives, excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to deal credibly with our customers, senior managers and executives whilst being challenging, professional and commercially focused.
Required Experience & Skills
Ability to identify significant and complex people risk and mitigate these through the application of expert advice
- Ability to establish, champion and drive the HR agenda, programmes and initiatives across Directorates and/or Services
- Substantial experience of leading and managing HR teams to ensure that all HR programmes and initiatives are delivered effectively and achieve the impact required
- Ability to build relationships with the business and support them to ensure they have the appropriate capacity, capability and engagement levels for the short, medium and long term horizons and to create an engaging work environment
- Experience of leading the delivery of Talent Management, Succession and High Performance and Potential strategies and processes
- A good understanding of Trade Union Negotiations and Consultations and of the associated collective bargaining
Apply for Senior HR Business Partner
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly