Head of Leadership and Talent
A leading healthcare organisation based in south London are looking for an experienced specialist to join them as Head of Leadership and Talent. This a key role, one in which you will lead on Talent, Careers and Leadership Development across professional areas.
You will engage with a variety of senior-level stakeholders, including Executive and Divisional Directors, in order to shape and develop strategy and future approach for Talent, Careers and LD, thereby securing the organisation’s future at the head of its field.
- Design, develop and deliver the leadership development agenda for the organisation, taking a lead in all aspects and acting in concert with all stakeholders as required
- Lead on the continued development and implementation of the talent management and succession planning approach
- Work with heads of profession to design, develop and implement career pathways for all staff groups
- Develop strategy and process for integrating 360-degree feedback into talent and appraisal processes.
- Provide coaching and mentoring at all levels as appropriate, simultaneously supporting leadership development and talent management across the Trust
- CIPD training qualification or equivalent
- Experience of senior-level role(s) within a large and complex organisational structure
- Accredited facilitator in MBTI / Insights personality tool
- People management, coaching and mentoring experience
- Experienced in conducting 360-degree feedback
- Experience of procurement and commissioning of external suppliers within the public sector
What’s on offer?
You will be joining a renowned and respected healthcare organisation, working in a vibrant Central London location and earning a salary of £53,561 - £64,686
Apply for Head of Leadership and Talent
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly