Senior Payroll Officer
My client is an NHS Trust based in south London who require a Senior Payroll Officer to join them until early September.
Day to day responsibilities will include:
- Work as part of a team ensuring accurate payrolls are produced to defined deadlines.
- Adhering to Statutory/NHS Terms and Conditions, requiring extensive knowledge and interpretation in all these areas along with the Trust’s computer system.
- Validate and process complex contractual changes for new starters and current employees
- Complete complex calculations, responding to enquiries and providing advice when required
- Maintain the establishment structure on ESR in accordance with budgetary changes notified by finance managers.
- Supervise Payroll Officers/Payroll Assistants. Responsibility for ensuring the workload assigned to Payroll Officers/Assistants is completed accurately and on time.
- Process staff payments accurately and completely in accordance with terms and conditions of employment and Trust procedures and in compliance with extant legislation.
- Complete work in accordance with published payroll and statutory deadlines.
- Provide advice to managers and staff on payroll requirements
The postholder must have NHS payroll experience, ESR experience and HR experience
If you feel you have the relevant skills and experience required,