My client is a local government organisation looking for a HR Advisor to join their team for a period of 4 months on an interim basis. You will be responsible for providing a professional, high quality business-focussed HR advisory service across the council. You will be building effective working relationships, working closely with all departments assisting line managers to understand and implement policies and procedures.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Work with line managers and undertake casework using the case tracking system in relation to the following:
- All stages up to but not including dismissal stage of grievances, disciplinaries, capability/performance management and sickness absence management procedures;
- Provide accurate and consistent advice and guidance to line managers in relation to employee relations issues.
- Assist with any ad hoc project work
- HR system maintenance, including updating employee’s records for working patterns, additional allowances and dates of sickness absence.
You will be an experienced and proactive HR professional with excellent communication skills and great attention to detail. If you feel you have the skills and experience required please apply now.
Apply for HR Advisor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly