Staff Engagement and Wellbeing Consultant
Main area: Staff Engagement and Wellbeing
Grade: Band 6
Hours: 37.5 hours per week
Job ref: 339-RUH9232-A
Salary: £28,050 - £36,644 per annum
Closing: 22/07/2018 23:59
A Staff Engagement and Wellbeing Consultant is required by one of the UK’s largest NHS Hospital Trusts. Based at Southmead Hospital with a basic of up to £36,644 salary + excellent NHS benefits, you will help us to ensure that our staff have the best working experience we can provide and stay healthy and well – therefore enabling them to provide the best patient care they can.
WHY APPLY? The Staff Experience and Wellbeing Consultant position is a fantastic opportunity to take on a role with:
- A progressive agenda to improve the working experience of staff and therefore ultimately the care of patients.
- The opportunity to initiate and take forward long term project work to improve staff engagement, health and wellbeing across our Trust.
- Extensive collaboration with stakeholders across the Trust and colleagues within the People and Transformation directorate to ensure initiatives meet the needs of the divisions and are well understood and joined up.
- Responsibility for ensuring the effectiveness of our key people related policies and procedures.
- And not to mention the opportunity to further develop your professional career path within one of the UK's largest NHS Trusts (£550m turnover and 8500+ staff), all whilst working with fantastic bunch of colleagues and making the world a better place working for the NHS!
THE ROLE: As Staff Engagement and Wellbeing Consultant, your responsibilities will include:
- Contributing to the identification of key staff engagement and health and wellbeing issues from analysis of key workforce data/indicators and recommend remedial action/solutions.
- Providing specialist advice on the development of people policies and procedures staff wellbeing and staff engagement initiatives, including advising on the interpretation and application of policies, procedures, best practice and legislative requirements.
- Analysing and assessing complex situations at a divisional level, such as sickness and engagement, etc. and work with Clinical Divisions, corporate services and the wider People & Transformation directorate to consider the options and implications of interventions to improve policies, procedures and resources in relation to these issues and increase staff engagement and health and well-being.
YOU: The successful Staff Engagement and Wellbeing Consultant will have:
- Significant generalist people (HR) experience with an excellent understanding of people policies and procedures, staff engagement, health and wellbeing and employment legislation.
- Excellent influencing, communication, facilitation and presentation skills.
- Able to plan and organise own workload and that of others to deliver team service provision.
Closing date: 22nd July 2018 – Apply now!
Interviews will be held week beginning 13th August
Or contact Guy Dickson (Head of People Strategy) on firstname.lastname@example.org or on 07864 952567 if you have further questions.