HR Sytems Analyst
Our client currently has a great opportunity for a HR Systems Analyst to join their team. This is an exciting time to join as their HR systems landscape is undergoing significant transformation, which will draw on a lot of existing systems staff input. In this role you will ensure that a reliable, accurate and consistent business as usual service is maintained to the business, and provide support to projects as needed.
Reporting to the HR Systems Manager and working alongside the wider HR Systems team, you will use your excellent knowledge and skills in SAP HR, Access and Excel to provide important support to the HR Systems team, HR and the business on analysis, maintenance and project support.
Key duties include:
- Delivering accurate and timely data on a routine and ad hoc basis. This may be compiling data to import to an application; providing key decision making analysis to their internal customers; delivering engaging infographics or FTE and headcount analysis
- Developing and maintaining databases and spreadsheets used within HR administration processes and manual integrations to support point solutions
- Developing and maintaining the HR teams intranet, ensuring HR policies, guidelines and procedures are current and user friendly
- Supporting the HR team in maintaining the SAP organisation structure
- Assisting in the process of testing SAP HR changes & enhancements
- Identifying opportunities to improve efficiency and value added HR systems processes
- Supporting on HR transformation projects as required
- Providing project support to the HR Systems Manager
- Providing data cleansing and migration support to the Systems team
- User Acceptance testing
- Ensuring compliance with the Data Protection Act for employee sensitive data
- Working with the IS security team to ensure that SAP access is managed
- You will have proven advanced knowledge of the MS Office package, in particular Excel and Access and ideally SAP HR knowledge. You will also have a good understanding of the Data Protection Act and its requirements.
- Strong customer service and problem solving skills are integral to this role as are analytical and numeracy skills.
Your details will be reviewed by one of our Recruitment Partners and we will contact you again within 5 working days if your application is to be progressed further.