Senior HR Manager
My client is a leading international law firm with a strong global footprint, looking to hire a bilingual (French/English) Senior HR Manager to join the Paris team.
The Senior HR Manager will be responsible for leading a small team to deliver a high-quality HR service to partners, lawyers and business services staff in the Paris office.
The key duties will include:
- Leading the implementation of regional and firm-wide people initiatives in the Paris office.
- Taking responsibility for the efficient and effective management of all day to day HR operations.
- Provide HR leadership and expertise on a wide range of generalist issues, considering the strategic and operational impact.
- Providing expert guidance and support to partners to ensure all people issues are resolved.
- Overseeing the recruitment of high calibre graduates
- Supporting lateral partner recruitment and implementing robust selection processes.
- Liaising with learning and development managers to discuss training needs (staff and partners).
- Overseeing talent review, salary review and bonus processes for staff.
- Effectively managing a HR Manager and 3 HR Advisors/Assistants
The Senior HR Manager will be a commercially minded and astute HR professional, with 8-10 years' HR and business partnering experience at a managerial level. You will need to be able to acquire a detailed working knowledge of employment legislation in France, know best HR practice and have an excellent knowledge of ER issues. Having strong influencing and interpersonal skills are a must, as is the ability to lead a team, bringing perspective and a constructive approach to high pressure situations. A CIPD/relevant degree qualification would be ideal and being bilingual in French and English is mandatory.
It is Career Legal’s policy, as a matter of courtesy to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Career Legal is a Recruitment Agency and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients. Thank you
Apply for Senior HR Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly