My client, one of the world’s leading law firms, has a fantastic opportunity for a Recruitment Coordinator to join the HR team in their London based office. This role is being offered as an interim to fixed term contract.
The Recruitment Coordinator will be responsible for providing efficient and reliable administrative support to the Lateral Recruitment team, throughout the entire recruitment life cycle.
The key duties will include:
- Scheduling interviews, using initiative to work around time-poor diaries.
- Maintaining accurate candidate records and updating the Applicant Tracking System (ATS).
- Managing the job vacancy process, advertising vacancies online, monitoring job postings on LinkedIn and organising candidate testing as required.
- Processing recruitment invoices, responding to payment queries and chasing outstanding payments.
- Monitoring the Recruitment in-box and being the first point of contact for queries from hiring managers, candidates and recruitment agencies.
It is essential the Recruitment Coordinator has exceptional organisational skills and is able to prioritise and manage a varied workload. With a friendly and outgoing manner, you will be a dedicated team player and be able to demonstrate credibility with people at all levels. You will have previous experience working in a highly pressurised environment, using your own judgement to effectively solve problems. Experience of Microsoft Office is essential, and a basic understanding of recruitment is an advantage.
It is Career Legal’s policy, as a matter of courtesy to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Career Legal is a Recruitment Agency and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients. Thank you