Recruitment & Development Assistant
My client is a leading US law Firm, looking to hire a Recruitment & Development Assistant to join their centrally based team on a permanent basis.
The Recruitment and Development Assistant will provide general recruitment assistance for the Attorney Recruitment and Development team to provide an effective and efficient administrative function for the firm.
The key duties will include:
- Liaising with partners, arranging interviews, greeting candidates and collating interview feedback for all attorney and some partner hires.
- Setting up and updating all new joiner and leaver checklists
- Arranging & attending induction program for all new attorney joiners in conjunction with all other support departments
- Requesting references and collating pre-screening/background/DBS checks for all new joiners.
- Attending law fairs during the Autumn to assist the team
- Assisting with organising the Assessment Days for Vacation Scheme candidates.
- Assisting with arranging Trainee training.
The Recruitment & Development Assistant will suit a bright graduate with experience in either recruitment and/or the legal sector. You will have excellent customer service orientation, excellent communication skills and the ability to work with attorneys and staff at all levels. Ability to effectively manage time and complete requests and time sensitive issues will also be required.
It is Career Legal’s policy, as a matter of courtesy to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Career Legal is a Recruitment Agency and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients. Thank you