My client is a leading global advisory firm dealing with Risk and Insurance, seeking a Compensation Manager to join their team on a permanent basis. The role can be based in either London, Reigate or Dublin, dependent on the post holder.
The Compensation Manager will delivery of wide range of compensation programs and projects for geographical region and / or business segment. This position provides support for all segments in the Western Europe geography as well as the Investment Risk and Reinsurance (IRR) segment globally.
The key duties will include:
- Managing the annual compensation review cycle for client groups, including advising on salary increase budgets and allocation of short and long-term incentive awards.
- Delivering a variety of compensation projects.
- Ensuring the firms broad-based compensation programs are competitive, sustainable, and have an impact on strategic goals.
- Working with HR Partners and various leadership teams to identify and address current and emerging total compensation trends and issues
- Monitor the effectiveness of existing compensation policies, guidelines and procedures recommending plan revision or new plans as appraiser.
- Assisting with the MRT identification, notification and tracking process
The Compensation Manager will suit someone with substantial reward experience, preferably in the Financial Services or Insurance industry. You will have experience in managing compensation processes with the ability to build consensus across a wide range of stakeholders, handle multiple tasks, manage priorities and expectations, and to lead project teams. An ability to think strategically, as well as lead and coach more junior members, particularly with analytics and problem solving, will be key to the success of this role.
It is Career Legal’s policy, as a matter of courtesy to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Career Legal is a Recruitment Agency and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients. Thank you