My client, a major international law firm based in central London, is looking for a HR Manager to provide a full range of HR Generalist support on a 12 month fixed term contract basis.
Reporting to the Senior HR Manager, you will be responsible for managing full operational and strategic support to a specific group. You will have the opportunity to contribute on specialised HR projects, providing expertise and advice on HR related matters such as Talent Management; Recruitment; ER; Business Improvement; Reporting and general Employee Management.
Your key duties will include:
- Collaborating with relevant Leaders to understand key business objectives to define, create and deliver HR solutions.
- Ensuring recruitment needs are met, identifying gaps and develop plans to meet business requirements
- Delivering induction programmes, managing new starter integration and conducting reviews.
- Working with the Senior HR Manager to implement business improvement HR policies and procedures.
- Supporting line managers to identify and develop key talent, ensuring individuals meet their potential and departments meet their business objectives.
- Managing the salary and bonus review, and annual and interim appraisal programmes.
- Advising line managers on all employee relations issues, such as long-term sickness and grievances, keeping up to date with all developments in employment legislation.
- Managing internal communication initiatives to improve employee engagement.
The HR Manager will have significant generalist HR experience, working within a HR Manager capacity, looking for an opportunity to make your mark and progress your career. A CIPD qualification and experience within a professional services organisation would be an advantage.
It is Career Legal’s policy, as a matter of courtesy to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Career Legal is a Recruitment Agency and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients. Thank you