Staff Bank Contract Manager
As the Staff Bank Contract Manager, you will be responsible for ensuring that the contractual obligations of our staff bank provider are met at all times and facilitate a highly efficient staffing service.
Your role as a Staff Contract Bank Manager will be essential to the smooth running of all operational activities, ensuring that the needs of the temporary staffing team are always met. You will be the most senior point of contact to the staff bank provider and will provide subject matter expertise to all levels of personnel both internally and externally and will conduct regular audits to ensure our standards are maintained always.
• You will report directly to the Senior Workforce Operations Manager and or Associate Director.
• You will liaise with suppliers, the LLP and the Trust, and manage quality issues should your findings fall short of the standards expected to fulfil contractual obligations and ensure compliance.
• You will contribute to the Trust’s Workforce Resourcing Strategies, aiding cost effective, quality temporary staffing and help to maintain good networking relationships throughout the department.
• You will work with the Senior Workforce Operations Manager, the Trust Head of Recruitment and the Staff Bank provider to ensure that pure bank registrants are employed in line with the Trust’s Recruitment and Selection standards (and therefore NHS Employment Check Standards), and appropriately inducted into their role.
• You will work closely with the Head of Recruitment, Recruitment Partners and HR Business Partners to identify high premium usage of Bank and Agency.
• A Standard Duty of Care to all personnel, visitors and patients will apply to you, to ensure the safety and well-being of all at all time, by adhering strictly to the NHS policies, procedures and professional obligations.
More searches like this
- Consultancy Specialist Talent & Development / Performance Management CIPD Member jobs in London (Central)
- Public Sector Specialist Talent & Development / Performance Management CIPD Member jobs in London (Central)
- Public Healthcare Specialist Talent & Development / Performance Management CIPD Member jobs in London (Central)