HR & Recruitment Manager
My client, a leading specialist law firm, is hiring a HR and Recruitment Manager to join their team on a permanent basis.
The HR & Recruitment Manager will provide an effective and efficient recruitment and HR service to the firm.
The key duties will include:
- Taking a lead role in managing and delivering the firm’s recruitment objectives. This will include; recruitment of lawyers, trainees and support staff.
- Managing supervising and mentoring 2 x junior recruitment team members.
- Working with hiring managers to produce effective assessments and structured interview questions and where necessary assist them with the interviewing process.
- Managing of the graduate/trainee and newly qualified recruitment process.
- Supporting the HR Director with cyclical HR activity such as salary review, benchmarking, etc. and assist the HR Director with specialist projects.
- Participating in HR meetings as required.
The HR and Recruitment Manager role will be experienced in HR and/or recruitment process at an advisory or managerial level, in either a legal or professional services area. You will be willing to take initiative in shaping recruitment processes and talent acquisition, whilst building strong working relationships and providing leadership to the team. A flexible approach to work and an ability to adapt to changing environments will be expected.
It is Career Legal’s policy, as a matter of courtesy to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Career Legal is a Recruitment Agency and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients. Thank you