My client is one of the world's leading law firms who are seeking a Resource Manager to join their team on a permanent basis.
The Resource Manager will act as a trusted advisor to the business providing strategic advice about manpower planning and resource management.
The key duties will include:
- Acting as a trusted advisor to the business in respect to resourcing
- Allocating work for about fee-earners across several different product specialisations within a specific practice area.
- Identifying and implementing practical solutions to manage capacity including; mobility and flexibility within the practice, cross-practice and globally.
- Managing data collection and reporting and to ensure the integrity of the data is maintained
- Highlighting trends and patterns within resourcing
- Monitoring the practice area growth plans and work with the PAL, Practice Area Manager and Senior HR Manager to ensure headcount is appropriately managed to deliver plans
- Sharing knowledge and best practice across the department and wider business.
The Resource Manager role would a suit a candidate with established resource management experience in a legal or professional services area. You will be a motivated ‘self-starter’ who is comfortable in launching a role and service, drawing on best practice and operating without existing structure. The Resource Manager role is founded on effective working relationships with all staff, and so you will need to be a trusted advisor providing balanced, pragmatic advice around workforce planning and resource management to the business.
It is Career Legal’s policy, as a matter of courtesy to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Career Legal is a Recruitment Agency and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients. Thank you
Apply for Resource Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly