A leading US law firm based in the City are looking for a Recruitment Specialist to join their team on a fixed term contract basis. The firm will consider this role for a Recruitment Coordinator (Advisor level) to Senior Recruitment Coordinator (Manager level) depending on knowledge and skills, so we encourage a range of experienced recruiters to apply.
This role will be responsible for coordinating all activities and processes related to recruiting efforts for new attorneys and lateral associate hires. This is a broad position in a fast-paced firm giving you excellent exposure to all the areas of professional recruitment.
The key duties will include:
- Assisting in all stages of the lawyer recruitment process, summer schemes and transfers from other offices.
- Coordinating with applicants to schedule interview dates/times, coordinating feedback and liaising with partners for review.
- Determining business needs and preparing business cases for associate hires.
- Managing the Preferred Supplier List (PSL), identifying new agencies to work with and negotiating agreements.
- Assisting with the immigration process for all new Associate hires and the existing associate population.
- Assisting with the on-boarding of all new Associates and in-coming associate secondees or transfers, ensuring work permits, housing and other items are arranged as required.
- Promoting and supporting effective work practices, working as a team member, and showing respect for co-workers.
This person will be a recruitment professional with fee-earner recruitment experience from an agency or law firm environment. You will have developed interpersonal skills, an ability to interact effectively with people at all organisational levels and be comfortable in putting forward cases to senior stakeholders. Strong time management and prioritisation across multiple deadlines will be key to this role.
It is Career Legal’s policy, as a matter of courtesy to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Career Legal is a Recruitment Agency and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients. Thank you
Apply for Recruitment Advisor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly