Learning and Development Assistant
My client is a medium sized, international law firm looking to hire a Learning and Development Assistant permanent basis.
The Learning and Development Assistant will support the Learning and Development team by assisting in the management and oversight of the firm’s training programmes.
The key duties will include:
- Scheduling workshops, seminars and lectures
- Liaising with the wider firm to understand training needs
- Reviewing the training programmes and processes
- Monitoring and reviewing the Learning Management Services
- Supporting the administrator on their daily duties
- Overseeing individuals undertaking professional qualifications and monitoring progress
- Providing administrative support to the Learning and Development Manager
The Learning and Development Assistant will have previous Learning and Development experience gained within a professional services or law firm environment, have strong IT, organisational and communication skills, be confident in their ability to build and maintain strong relationships, as well as be able to effectively manage their own workload.
It is Career Legal’s policy, as a matter of courtesy to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Career Legal is a Recruitment Agency and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients. Thank you