A diverse international law firm, committed to promoting teamwork and fairness, are looking to recruit a HR Assistant to join their London-based HR team on a permanent basis.
Reporting to the HR Adviser, the HR Assistant will be responsible for providing support to the wider HR team in operational and project work and assisting with queries from international offices.
The key duties will include but are not limited to:
- Joiner and leaver administration, such as managing the on-boarding process and exit interviews
- Assistance with resourcing, liaising with agencies, collating CV’s and arranging interviews
- Maintenance of the HR and payroll system to ensure accurate and current information is available
- Producing regular and adhoc reports from the HR Information System
- Drafting, updating and maintaining HR processes, policies and procedures, with the support of the HR team
The HR Assistant will have relevant experience in a similar role, with a HR related degree being an advantage. Your positive attitude and can-do approach will ensure you are able to build rapport quickly and be resilient if faced with a challenging situation. A flexible and proactive manner to all work is essential and you will be able to efficiently time manage and organise yourself and others. Strong IT skills, experience of a HR database and excellent communication skills are a must.
It is Career Legal’s policy, as a matter of courtesy to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Career Legal is a Recruitment Agency and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients. Thank you
Apply for HR Assistant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly