Recruitment & Diversity Advisor
My client, a leading international law firm, has an exciting opportunity for a Recruitment & Diversity Advisor to join the HR department on a permanent basis.
The Recruitment & Diversity Advisor will have a varied role, managing end to end recruitment for the associate and paralegal recruitment across the firms’ global offices.
The key duties will include, but are not limited to:
- Liaising with hiring partners/managers to provide best practice advice and establish role requirements.
- Producing job specifications and working with partners to structure appropriate screening practises and interviews.
- Conducting both technical and competency-based interviews with partners.
- Advertising and direct sourcing where possible and liaising with agencies and briefing on roles as required.
- Assisting with the graduate recruitment panel.
- Developing a D&I strategy alongside the Diversity Manager
- Raising awareness and promoting D&I internally
The Recruitment & Diversity Advisor will be degree education (or equivalent), have excellent written and verbal communication skills, and extensive recruitment experience in a legal or professional service’s setting. Experience in conducting competency-based interviews is essential and you must maintain exceptional attention to detail, whilst working in a fast-paced environment. With an innovative and flexible approach, you will be able to prioritise efficiently and adapt to changing deadlines.
It is Career Legal’s policy, as a matter of courtesy to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Career Legal is a Recruitment Agency and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients. Thank you