About the role
The day to day:
The Recruitment, Learning & Development team provide expert support to all group businesses; hiring, training and developing our great people. The Recruitment team support a broad range of operational activities, from designing nationwide candidate attraction campaigns to pipelining talent to helping hiring managers recruit great new talent. Ultimately this team ensure all hires are delivered in the most effective and commercial way possible, adding value to the business and creating a great experience for all candidates and hiring managers.
Your responsibilities will include:
* Developing strong and effective relationships with hiring managers and wider business stakeholders to ensure our recruitment and onboarding services and delivery in your business areas is effective, fit for purpose and valued.
* Identifying priority roles and recruitment activity that demands specific focus for your business areas.
* Delivery of recruitment and onboarding services that meet all cost, quality and time requirements, whilst maintaining excellent hiring manager and candidate feedback.
* Identifying and utilising the most appropriate and effective sourcing channels, including networking, internal referrals, professional & social networking sites and 3rd party supplier relationships, to develop strong talent pipelines via internal and external channels.
* Accountable for MI for your business unit and activity metrics, working in collaboration with HR Services colleagues to consistently communicate and share these outputs.
* Delivering on and supporting the development of best practice recruitment toolkits, running up-skilling sessions, improving hiring manager capability and effective use of recruitment processes and tools.
* An advocate of living our values and working in partnership with wider colleagues for greater success and to share best practice, insight and feedback.
Who we're looking for
How we work is just as important to us as the work we do. So we have certain core qualities that we look for in everyone - they help to define what makes us different:
Self-Awareness: This is about developing a greater understanding of the impact we have on each other, and on our customers.
Teamship: As individuals we do a fantastic job. As teams, we can move mountains.
Collaboration: By this we mean working with both customers and colleagues so we deliver the kind of fantastic service that will drive our growth.
We've also identified a number of competencies that will help us to drive change - we call them enablers. There are four that are particularly relevant to this role:
Customer Focus: You deliver great customer service and a memorable experience. You understand your customers' expectations and seek to exceed them.
Sound Judgement & Resilience: You learn from your mistakes and bounce back. You take the time to stop, think and review, and look for opportunities to take the initiative.
High Energy & Drive: You demonstrate a strong 'can do' attitude; drive to satisfy the needs of your customers. You are self-motivated to complete tasks and achieve goals.
Your skills and experience:
You will bring proven experience from an in-house recruitment team or recruitment agency. Ideally from a fast paced, multi-location and complex business, you will have a good understanding of how to add value through a multitude of recruitment activities. With a natural focus on building strong and effective relationships, you bring the energy to excel at delivering results and on expectations. You have a passion for collaborating with immediate and wider colleagues for greater success. You bring initiative to drive process improvements and the ability to calmly work through and identify priorities with a high degree of professional integrity.
Please note you will receive an automated response advising you that we have received your CV.
Hudson is a leading provider of permanent recruitment, contract professionals and talent management solutions worldwide.
We are committed to ensuring that all job applicants are treated equally, without discrimination because of gender, sexual orientation, marital or civil partner status, gender reassignment, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, disability or age.