Head of Human Resources
Wouldn't you want to work for an organisation that focuses on wellbeing and delivering real benefits to the community?
Sheffield City Trust does just that for the people of Sheffield. Through its operating partner SIV it delivers sports, leisure and entertainment opportunities in Sheffield and beyond.
As Head of Human Resources you will lead a small HR team providing professional HR support, covering a wide range of functions and roles, across all of our venues in the City and in North Yorkshire. As a member of the senior management team, you will contribute to the strategy and operation of the business.
To be successful in this role you will need:
- Significant experience of managing and leading HR.
- To be CIPD qualified, preferably Chartered membership.
- Generalist HR experience across the range of disciplines.
- To be values driven with a real passion for delivering great service.
- Have good business and commercial capability.
- Be a skilled communicator and able to develop positive, productive relationships.
We offer a salary of Circa £50k and excellent benefits including leisure membership.
Enquiries are welcome and to request a Job and Person Specification, please email Karen.email@example.com
Please send your CV together with an outline of how you meet our requirements to: Karen Smith at Sheffield City Trust, Head Office, 23 Carbrook Hall Road, Sheffield S9 2EH
Apply for Head of Human Resources
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly