People Manager, (4 days per week) Design Agency, central London
A successful & growing creative design agency in central London is looking to hire a People Manager to work alongside the HRD 4 days per week. This is an opportunity to make a positive and meaningful difference by delivering the right environment, support and tools to retain happy, motivated and talented people. You will also have the opportunity to coach and develop the HR Assistant working alongside you to support with all the HR admin.
You will work closely with line managers across the agency to support the delivery of appraisals, performance management, agreeing learning needs & succession planning in their teams. The successful candidate will be a connector of people with a visibility across the agency to keep one step ahead of stress points and people issues and challenges.
Key responsibilities include:
- Coaching of line managers in interviewing
- Manage all ER cases including performance management, redundancy and exit interviews
- On boarding and new starter reviews
- Implement changes to HR policies
- Devise and run employee engagement surveys
- Make suggestions for promotions, performance pay reviews
- Manage recruitment budgets and report on progress against target
- Oversee the intern programme
- Line management of the team
- Report on all L&D data for the board, manage L&D budget
- Talent mapping and skills gap analysis
- Meet & brief new training providers
Previous HR Management experience is required within a creative agency / company with a readiness to take on a strategic HR Management role which spans across a medium sized international agency. You will be a confident presenter and coach with a friendly, approachable, decisive and respectful manner along with a natural flair to motivate and inspire others.
Apply for People Manager, (4 days per week) Design Agency, central London
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly