A NHS trust in East London is currently looking for an experienced HR Manager.
This is an ongoing temporary role for an experienced NHS HR Manager. The project is planned to end in March 2019.
- Provide expert advice to managers on the implementation of TUPE, from consultation through to transfer
- Lead on strategic projects and/or undertake Trust wide projects, under the direction of the HR Business Partner.
- Providing senior advice and support on complex employee relations issues
To be successful in this post it’s essential that you posses:
- Previous NHS experience
- Extensive HR Management Experience
- Experience of advising on and supporting change management within a large complex environment