Part-time HR Administrator – Interim
Are you available at short notice and looking for your next HR role?
Waddington Brown is working in partnership with this established, independent and highly successful organisation based in Harwich to recruit an experienced Part-time HR Administrator on a 6-month temporary/interim basis. Reporting to the Head of HR, you will be the first point of contact for HR related queries.
Responsibilities will include:
- HR administration duties including the maintenance of HR records and documentation
- Updating the HR systems
- Producing HR analytics & reports
- Producing PowerPoint presentations as required
- Co-ordinating and processing all new starters and leavers within the organisation
- Liaising with external suppliers as required
- Liaising with payroll
To be successful in this role you will have previous administrative experience gained in an HR environment. You must possess a high level of confidentiality and strong interpersonal skills with the ability to interact with people at all levels. You will have well developed IT skills which will include MS Outlook, Word, Excel & PowerPoint and ideally understand GDPR compliance. Strong organisational skills are essential as is the ability to work accurately, with attention to detail.