Senior HR Advisor
A NHS Trust in South West London are recruiting a Senior HR Advisor on a permanent basis. They are looking for someone to deliver specialist Human Resources advice to Trust Managers.
- To provide advice and support to managers on all aspects of employee relations
- Assess and recommend courses of action on complex HR issues, analysing a range of options in line with Trust policies and procedures
- Work closely with Trade Unions in addressing staff disputes regarding employment matters
- Support managers in formal meetings and panels arranged under Trust policies and procedures
- To coach and support managers on adopting good HR practice through the interpretation of current employment & case law, best practice and Trust policies
- To undertake and support HR project work
- CIPD Qualified
- Up to date knowledge of employment law and good employment practice
- Experience of advising managers at disciplinary hearing and other formal hearings.
- High standard of verbal and written communication skills