Associate Human Resources Business Partner
3 days left
- CIPD Membership
- CIPD Member
A health Trust based in London is seeking an experienced CIPD HR professional to join them as the Associate Human Resources Business Partner. This is a fixed contract position for between 4-6 months, with an NHS Band 8A salary, with a requirement to start as soon as possible.
• You will be responsible for development of the divisional workforce strategy, ensuring efficient delivery and performance, and that the standards of the Trust are always met.
• You will consult and coach managers on the use of workforce metric reports to measure work performance and suggest improvements for it.
• You will oversee the execution of short, medium and long-term work force planning, providing expert insight and analysis.
• You will provide programme management support to the Trust.
• Degree level education or equivalent
• Management qualification or demonstrable experience of staff and financial management
• High degree of HR operational skill and experience
• Solid experience working at a senior level in a large complex organisation
Apply for Associate Human Resources Business Partner
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly