HR & Recruitment Administrator
A large and reputable educational institution who have a workforce of 700 people are looking for a HR & Recruitment Administrator.
This is a permanent and full-time position and a superb opportunity for an individual to continue with their career within HR.
You will work with the Recruitment Officer to assist with all aspects of the recruitment administration process. Providing general administrative support to the HR team, ensuring an efficient and effective service to all staff and having responsibility for the activities listed below.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Co-ordinating all aspects of external and internal recruitment processes for all potential and existing staff, volunteers and contractors.
- Advise line managers of recruitment processes and timescales, managing expectations accordingly.
- Managing and arranging recruitment advertising, utilising the most appropriate advertising methods that work best, specific to the role, whilst maintaining a cost-conscious approach.
- Being responsible for arranging and facilitating interviews and other assessments in conjunction with Recruiting Managers.
- Undertake the onboarding process for newly appointed staff, ensuring recruitment checks are completed in accordance with current statutory and regulatory requirements.
- Produce offer letters and contracts of employment.
- Ensure all new starter or internal change information entered onto the HR Database is accurate, kept up to date and compliant with relevant legislation.
- Check DBS applications to ensure they are complete and correct, and at the correct level as required by current statutory and regulatory.
- Undertake administration to support the employee lifecycle, to include the organisation of Induction, Probation reviews and leavers processes.
- Our client is looking for an HR administrator who can demonstrate excellent verbal and written communication skills and work with a high level of attention to detail.
- It is imperative the chosen candidate has Maths and English at GCSE grade C or above.
- Previous HR experience is preferred along with experience of working with recruitment responsibilities.
- Working in a confidential and discrete manner is essential as is an ability to work comfortably on your own.
This is an incredibly exciting opportunity to be part of a fantastic organisation and HR team.
Your details will be reviewed by one of our Recruitment Partners and we will contact you again within 5 working days if your application is to be progressed further.