Interim ER Manager
A leading NHS Trust based in central London is seeking an exceptional ER Manager to lead in the management of the ER Advisory team, ensuring a highly efficient ER Advisory Service for the Trust. This is a full time, interim position, at a band 8A or 8B level, paying £30-£40 per hour depending on experience. Please note that to be considered for this position, you must hold a valid enhanced DBS check or be on the DBS update service.
Reporting directly to the Medical Director, Deputy Medical Director, Director of HR and OD and Deputy Director of HR and OD:
• You will provide effective leadership of the ER Advisory Team, and provide expertise and support, to ensure that best practice approach is applied to employee relation cases and the development of policies.
• You will develop a range of management development courses, ensuing improvement across all ER practices, policies and systems.
• You will consult and coordinate the ongoing development of HR policies and practice for the Trust.
• You will conduct all responsibilities in line with the expectations and standard of the Trust at all times, and a general duty of care will apply to you.
• Enhanced DBS
• Understanding of NHS policies and procedures
• Relevant Masters Qualification or relevant experience
• Member or Fellow of CIPD or equivalent
• Evidence of continued learning/development
• Up-to-date knowledge of ER and HR legal obligations and dedication to provide a quality service, proactive service.
• Significant relevant experience in a full generalist HR post, working in a customer focused environment advising on HR policy, law and best practice and dealing with advanced or complex casework issues.