Global Employee Relations Policy Manager
We are recruiting for an interim Global Employee Relations Policy Manager, based very centrally in London for a period of 3-6 months. Your key role will be to oversee the development, implementation and revision of global employee relations policies, frameworks and supporting materials.
Working with the Employee Relations Team, you will be responsible for employee policy, wellbeing, occupational health and industrial relations. You will also provide support for the Programme Manager to review and improve on current ER policies, consultations, policies concerning equality and equality screening and implementation of these policies.
The main functions of this role for our ideal candidate would be to simplify our current frameworks and streamline them so they are fit for purpose, and to support in developing guidance, toolkits and approaches for embedding policy practices.
- To support and provide consultancy and expertise to the Business and HR colleagues on all matters concerning employee relations to maximise the performance and fulfil the objectives.
- Develop an in-depth understanding of ER opportunities and challenges to keep the employee relations effective at all times.
- To sustain and strengthen the culture of innovative process within employee relations on a global scale and drive the global implementation of policies across the network.
- To manage conflict and grievance resolution for any complex cases and / or cases that go to tribunal, and lead on dispute mediation for those cases.
- The consultation of internal customers and stakeholders on current and future business needs and implement effective planning to meet their demands and expectations.
- Experience of working in a complex, global, matrix environment
- Experience of writing and developing global employee relations policies, frameworks, guidance and toolkits
- Experience of consulting with Unions in the development of HR policies
- Experience of implementation planning and launching of policies