BGRS develops and implements comprehensive talent mobility solutions for corporate and government clients worldwide. With deep industry experience and unparalleled insights on the future of talent mobility, we enable our clients to craft mobility programs that will empower them to attract, retain and develop top performers.
The Learning Designer role will provide expert level learning needs analysis, design, development, and evaluation support to a range of leading edge L&D programs using both web-based and traditional development methods. The individual will obtain information needed to create in-house training programs, develop course content, and produce a number of learning materials based on sound needs assessment methodology. The individual will continuously revise learning materials and related documentation to meet new training requirements and to keep learning information current and relevant.
Work with the L&D Management team and key stakeholders to analyze, design, develop, implement, and evaluate Learning and Development initiatives both for the EMEA region and BGRS globally.
Support L&D in all aspects of planning, scheduling, developing, delivering and maintaining meaningful learning programs that support the strategic goals of the organization and address the global training needs of our employees across all departments and regions. Additionally, this individual will:
- Utilize industry leading instructional design techniques and strategies in the development and maintenance of learning materials such as instructor guides, participant materials, job-aids, PowerPoint presentations, and quick reference guides designing scripts, storyboards, presentations, worksheets, job aids, assessments and evaluations
- Design/develop content for e-learning/Web-based Learning, virtual instructor-led and self-paced learning modalities.
- Facilitate BGRS system’s training, service delivery and soft skills training programs specifically for the EMEA region but also globally, collaborating closely with peers within the L&D team as required.
- Contribute to the maintenance of learning materials as required.
- Manage New Hire Induction Programs, coordinate with HR and other L&D program coordinators in the Americas and APAC to maintain a consistent New Hire Induction Program across the global offices of BGRS.
- Provide project management support to Informal Learning Initiatives (Peer to Peer Curriculum) that engage qualified team members across departments, to serve as subject matter experts in sharing Best Practices to global teams in support of the training function.
- Support the L&D department goal to improve communication internally and externally by regularly attending local Management team meetings. Provide support to BGRS business teams, share information about L&D training plans and initiatives, and capture training needs identified so appropriate action may be taken to address them. Provide weekly updates to people manager to maintain regional input into planning and scheduling of training events.
- Manage the day-to-day activities and perform necessary administrative responsibilities of the training function and provide continuity throughout the global offices of BGRS.