Divisional Business Manager
A leading law firm based in the city is currently looking for an established Divisional Business Manager to join their team on a 12-month basis.
The Divisional Business Manager will have substantial experience in the management of a professional services business and a strong commercial background. They will possess the ability to influence and motivate people drawing on their previous experience in a similar role.
The Divisional Business Manager will be responsible for but not limited to the following:
- To provide effective, professional management support to the Divisional Managing Partner.
- To undertake substantial management tasks on own initiative and authority across financial management, technology and project management;
- To work with the DMP in driving the long-term success and development of the overall division; to lead and manage major projects within the division.
- To support the design and implementation of the divisional strategy and to co-ordinate this with firm’s /other division’s strategic objectives
- Running external recruitment activity in partnership with central and divisional HR team
- Working with central and divisional HR teams over learning and development and leading on L&D initiatives within the division
- Managing divisional requirements and budget around resourcing and recruitment
The candidate will have experience in HR, marketing, financial modelling and commercial analysis as well as the ability to inspire both the team and fee earners to deliver business goals.
It is Career Legal’s policy, as a matter of courtesy to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Career Legal is a Recruitment Agency and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients. Thank you