HR & OD Advisor
This is an exciting opportunity to undertake a broad and varied role which will give the successful candidate the opportunity to broaden their HR & OD knowledge and skills.
This role will suit an experienced and established Human Resources & Organisation Development (HR&OD) Practitioner who is looking to broaden their operational experience and skills in this area.
Main responsibilities will include:
- Put together and submit a business framework plan for OD services
- Lead on HR&OD Policy review and updates
- Lead on OD initiative i.e. staff survey report, training needs analysis – appraisals, focus groups etc
- Manage employee relations cases. Able to provide expert advice and support to all employees (e.g. sickness absence management/performance management/disciplinary/capability issues).
- Provide specialist HR&OD advice and guidance to all employees on the interpretation and application of NHS Terms and Conditions of Employment, HR&OD Policies and Procedures.
- Provide specialist HR advice on the production of clear, concise and fit for purpose Job Descriptions and, undertake Desk Top Job Evaluations.
- Provide support to the Head of HR, OD Lead and HR Manager on various HR&OD projects and initiatives (e.g. Change Management Programmes/Annual Staff Survey).
- A good knowledge and understanding of HR & OD
- Practical and relevant experience
- A positive attitude to work and desire to learn
- The ability to build effective working relationships with stakeholders