Senior HR Business Partner
A leading UK charity is looking for an exceptional and experienced HR Professional to join them as their Senior HR Business Partner. This is a full-time interim position for six months.
• You will report directly to The Head of People, and your direct reports will be the HR Advisor and HR Assistant.
• As the Senior HR Business Partner, you will be responsible for creating a HR agenda that satisfies the objectives and directorate of the organisation.
• You will work collaboratively with the leadership team, consulting on all HR operational activity.
• You will provide leadership on talent mapping, succession planning and retention activity
• You will review performance and implement strategic plans to ensure constant development and that all our operational activities meet legal requirements and are of a high standard.
• CIPD qualified or a qualification or experience in human resources management is essential.
• You must have exceptional communication skills, able to adjust to all audiences.
• You must be highly skilled in all HR functions.
• You must be an effective team worker, able to foster strong working relationships with all levels of personnel.