International HR Manager
Morgan Law is supporting an international charity in London in recruiting their new HR Manager. This position is based in central London reporting into the COO. Some of your responsibilities will include:
- To work collaboratively with Directors and other managers to decide how to implement policies and procedures in a way that adds the most value to the business.
- Help ensure HR compliance across the countries of operation by bringing to the attention of the relevant director any points of non - compliance
- Develop and implement an annual plan for Human Resources in line with company goals and objectives.
- Develop creative recruitment solutions to attract and maintain the appropriate level and quality of staff
- Conduct training needs analysis and, in collaboration with managers, implement a learning & development plan
- Co-ordinate and evaluate organisational training and learning initiatives
To apply for the role you will need experience of the following
- Be CIPD qualified
- You will have knowledge of HR operations that take place outside the UK.
- You will need to have excellent communication skills with the ability to influence staff at all levels.