HR Business Partner
A well-known charity in London is looking for an experienced and driven HR Business Partner to join them on a fixed term basis.
The purpose of the role is to work closely with leaders in order to develop an HR agenda that closely supports the overall aims of the directorate and the organisation.
Main Responsibilities include:
- Strategically partner with the leadership team to advise and lead across all areas of HR from policy and process to ER, talent acquisition, coaching and development
- Lead, coach and develop direct line reports and play an active and leading role within the People Team and Finance and Resources directorate more widely
- Lead on talent mapping, succession planning and retention activity
- Manage the performance review process, coaching on clear objectives and development plans
- Ensure the HR policy, procedures and practices of the business comply fully with legal and regulatory requirements
- Ensure operational HR practice and processes are effective, fit for purpose and in line with employment law
The successful candidate will have:
- CIPD qualification or experience in human resources management
- Sound people/team management and coaching experience
- Confident and effective relationship builder with strong stakeholder management and coaching skills
- Ability to work closely with leadership teams
- Outstanding solid HRBP skills - ability to engage, motivate and deliver organisational change
If you have relevant experience, skills and qualifications, please submit your CV.