DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
HUMAN RESOURCES MANAGER (HRM) – CAF RAIL UK
- Working within corporate strategies and policy frameworks to manage the overall provision of HR
- Ensures compliance of the organisation’s practices with applicable employment legislation and collective labour agreements.
- Provides advice to managers and ensures uniform interpretation of employment legislation. Secures professional legal support from internal or external legal counsel as required.
- In coordination with the HQ in Spain, develops an overall HR business plan with measurable objectives and a budget.
- Recruitment - Manages human resources operations by recruiting, selecting, training, coaching, and appraising staff. Develops and maintains strategic partnerships with relevant agencies.
- Works with managers to identify human resources issues/problems and provides leadership and support in finding solutions. The HRM serves as a facilitator/mediator to resolve problems, difficulties and grievances which are presented by individual employees. May recommend appropriate measures such as training, reassignment, transfer or out-placement.
- Reports progress on HR KPIs to the HQ in Spain.
- Supports management by providing human resources advice, counsel, and decisions; analysing information and applications to make business decisions.
- HR Policies - Guides management on policy documents, researches, develops, writes and updates policies, procedures, methods, and guidelines.
- Deals with employee´s representatives and Union representatives (where applicable).
- Manages the Payroll function. This may be managing an external payroll provider to provide this.
- Oversee employment law compliance and compliance to regulatory concerns.
- Manage a small HR team, providing ongoing professional development to the individual HR team members. (Current structure 1 X R&S Specialist plus 1 X Temp to support recruitment, 1 X Payroll and HR Advisor)
- Manage Learning and Development – organise training for soft skills, future apprentice requirements and manage 1 X Trainer (the trainer is an operational trainer on the shop floor)
More searches like this
- Engineering / Manufacturing Manager Talent Management CIPD Member jobs in Manchester
- Manufacturing Manager Talent Management CIPD Member jobs in Manchester
- Production & Operations Manager Talent Management CIPD Member jobs in Manchester
- Transport Manager Talent Management CIPD Member jobs in Manchester