Interim HR Support Partner
An education institution is looking for an exceptional HR Support Partner. It is a full-time interim position for 3-6 months based in central London, offering between £240- 280 a day.
- As the HR Support Business Partner, you will provide coaching and support on ER and strategic staff development plans collaboratively with the Head of HR.
- You will facilitate effective performance from individual staff members, the HR teams.
- You will ensure a positive work environment, with an appropriate development of succession planning and maximise staff engagement
- You will support workforce wellbeing and ensure that employees’ health and wellbeing are maintained.
- You will help to source excellent talent for the NEU, ensuring timely and effective recruitment.
- CIPD qualified
- Strong literacy and numeracy skills.
- Proven experience of leading and managing teams to deliver strategic workforce planning in accordance with organisation objectives.
- Proven experience of establishing effective working relationships.
- Effective communication and influencing skills.