Waddington Brown are pleased to be working with an established business in Hadleigh, Suffolk to recruit an HR Administrator/Assistant to their team. This exciting HR role reports to the Director and supports with all areas of HR and payroll administration. Responsibilities will include:
- Providing an efficient HR administration service for new starters, leavers and recruitment processes
- Providing advice & guidance to staff where required
- Administering staff absence including leave, updating attendance records and HR systems as required
- Processing timesheets, ensuring all are recorded correctly
- Supporting with training & development administration and coordination
- Providing MI reports as required
To be successful in this role you will have previous HR administration experience and have (or be studying towards) a CIPD Level 3 qualification. You will be able to work in a busy, varied environment and have a good awareness of what is going on around you. Excellent communication skills together with strong systems/IT skills are essential. A flexible and adaptable working style is also required together with a very good eye for detail and a high level of confidentiality.
This is a great opportunity for an individual looking to further develop their HR career in a creative & forward-thinking environment which in return offers a competitive salary and free parking.