Lecturer in CIPD
Salary: £33247-£35269 pro rata
Hours ( 21 hours )
Closing date: 14th September, 2018
Hull College Group is one of the largest further and higher education colleges in the country, offering over 1000 courses to over 26,000 students every year. We are looking to appoint a Lecturer in CIPD where you will work primarily with students across the Level 3 and Level 5 CIPD courses. It is intended that the successful candidate will further enhance our staff team through contribution to the teaching and research activities of the Faculty.
Developing and producing teaching materials and the associated planning and assessment of the CIPD programme, you will also become the Centre Manager for the programme, liaising with the CIPD professional body and external examiners, whilst arranging the registering of students with CIPD and claiming awards.
Consideration will be given to candidates who have relevant industry experience instead of a conventional academic career path, for example pursuing consultancy work rather than the traditional academic path who would be willing to work towards a teaching qualification which we would support.
The successful candidate must be a member of the CIPD and preferably qualified to level 7. The position requires flexibility, enthusiasm and most importantly a commitment to the student journey. The ability to inspire learners and work as part of a well-established team of professionals is essential. Provisional Interview Date: Monday 20th September
Please refer to Job Description/Person Specification when completing your application form.
The College is committed to safeguarding children and vulnerable adults. All colleagues are expected to contribute to the delivery of our safeguarding strategy and all college values. In addition, this post requires the employee to undertake an enhanced disclosure check by the Disclosure & Barring Service.
More searches like this
- Consultancy Trainer Talent & Development / Performance Management CIPD Member jobs in Kingston upon Hull
- Education Trainer Talent & Development / Performance Management CIPD Member jobs in Kingston upon Hull
- Legal Trainer Talent & Development / Performance Management CIPD Member jobs in Kingston upon Hull
- Public Sector Trainer Talent & Development / Performance Management CIPD Member jobs in Kingston upon Hull
- Private Sector Trainer Talent & Development / Performance Management CIPD Member jobs in Kingston upon Hull