A newly formed NHS organisation is looking to recruit a generalist Senior/HR Advisor to support their HRBPs and Deputy Head of HR with a broad range of HR & OD activities.
This will be an interesting and varied position working in a large and complex organisation that is going through significant change.
It will be a great opportunity for the successful individual to test their existing skills and develop themselves further.
Main Responsibilities include:
- Working collaboratively with the team to deliver a best in class service to your customers
- Working with the HRBPs to improve HR processes and procedures
- Support the HRBPS and Operational Managers by providing effective advice and support in a timely and proactive manner on a range of HR topics
- Advise managers on all employee relations including bullying and harassment, conduct, performance management, grievance and sickness absence in line with the Trust’s employment policies, employment law and good practice
- Advise and support managers on implementing change through the organisation.
- Generalist HR experience
- A positive, can-do attitude
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- NHS experience is not essential
Please get in touch for further information.