Senior HR Business Partner
High profile Financial services & technology AI data business that specialises in technology and the Financial service sectors respectively are looking for a top tier high calibre Senior HR Business Partner. Known for their creative and innovative methods they are one of the most respectful names in their highly sophisticated sector.
As an experienced HR professional you will adopt an agile approach across your designated business division and thrive for best in class not only deploying the business HR strategy but also developing your own relationships and influencing commercial decision making.
* You'll have full accountability, supporting clients growth and development whilst aligning resources to meet the high demands of the business.
* Coaching teams to proactively devise solutions, as well as architect / exercise solutions in relation to staff retention, team building, organisational design and development along with ad hoc projects.
* Be intellectually curious (top quartile) with an ability to anticipate future trends, analyse requirements and translate them into innovative solutions.
* Proven track record supporting challenging, captive, intellectually stimulating client groups as well as leading on SMT initiatives.
* Ability to diagnose problems, analyse options and make decisions quickly using qualified data to support commercial decision making.
* Hybrid background of operational excellence with a strategic commercial minded HR professional
* Have strong organisational and PM skills; able to manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
* Have experience coaching and advising leaders.
At the clients request and part of their extremely strict hiring process to attract the very best we are only able to consider candidates that have a have a minimum 2.1 degree - preferably from a top tier university.
Place of Work
Based in the heart of Central London, the client has created a highly innovative business culture. Within walking distance to vibrant central London, you are a stones throw to many of London's top attractions, restaurants, theatres and shopping heaven.
More searches like this
- Banking,Finance and Insurance Director / Head / VP HR function jobs in London (Greater)
- Consultancy Director / Head / VP HR function jobs in London (Greater)
- Information Technology Director / Head / VP HR function jobs in London (Greater)
- Scientific Director / Head / VP HR function jobs in London (Greater)