HR Business Partner
An exciting opportunity is now available to join our UK HR team to provide a first class, responsive and proactive generalist HR service to our business.
Reporting to the HR Director, you’ll be acting as the key HR contact for senior leadership, managers and employees, for your chosen divisions. Understanding the business, and the people challenges and opportunities will be key to your success in this role as it will enable you to provide pragmatic solutions which meet business goals and needs. You’ll be working closely with managers to pre-empt operational requirements and proactively develop solutions for their various challenges.
As HR Business Partner, you’ll be working across a variety of different projects and no two days will be the same. In one morning you could be supporting managers on ER issues, preparing reports for leadership meetings or developing clear strategies in supporting Directors to influence organisational change.
This role will suit you if:
- You are CIPD qualified
- You have strong project management skills
- You have proven experience influencing the people agenda
- You have sound knowledge of UK employment legislation and best practice
- You are able to deal with situations of conflict and stressful discussions sensitively and effectively
- You have the ability to coach senior leaders
- You have strong interpersonal, diplomacy and negotiation skills
- You’re able to build and maintain strong business relationships
- You pride yourself on your professional integrity
- You will be confident in handling different types of personalities with professionalism and good humour!
Why work with us?
People are our greatest asset here at Haymarket Media Group. We pride ourselves on being the best specialist media company in the world and we’re hard-wired to produce brilliant content for our readers and event attendees, with over 16,000 companies around the globe turning to us to help their businesses grow. Join us and you will work with market-leading brands and help to create powerful and lasting relationships that deliver real results, all while developing your own career.
Our working culture
Our team culture is friendly, vibrant and sociable. We have just as much fun after hours, too - be it drinks with colleagues, awards ceremonies, sports teams, or our infamous annual Haymarket Awards. There is a relaxed vibe in our offices and we give you the tools to work flexibly, move around our environment freely and collaborate with your colleagues.
Other benefits include:
- Private Medical Insurance
- Flexible working hours
- Generous Contributory Pension
- Comprehensive training and career development programme
- 25 days holiday per year (increasing 1 day per year of service up to 30 days)
- Group Income Protection
- Other lifestyle benefits, tailored to suit you